A brief knowledge for upcoming.

 Hey everyone! Wanted to let you know of some things on this day in which Taylor Swift announced Red Taylor's Version is releasing a week earlier than expected, when we haven't even got the Fearless vinyls yet... 

HOLIDAY MUSIC?: So to be honest I am one of those humbugs that despises Christmas music. I doubt many of you want my opinion on new holiday music releases. They're likely the same cheesy standards you enjoy from your favorite people. I am not going to review any 2021 holiday albums. I just don't do holiday music and all the reviews will show my sincere lack of fervor for them.

Hey...there's this new release: Yes. It is impossible for me to review every album coming out. Nevertheless, I do many more listens and previews over time than I review here. I try to pick from the most anticipated releases to place here to give a solid opinion. I think thus far I have made a fair variety for the readers, but you're welcome to let me know if you'd like to see more of something.

YEAR END LISTS: I will be doing year-end lists, they will likely come out mid-January. this will be my personal top 20 albums of the year. I will do brief overscoping general reviews rather than a track by track. Some of these I will have given long reviews to. I will have a second year list for the WORST and most disappointing albums of the year. This will be 20 albums I genuinely had some expectations for that really left me sad when I left the listening station. 

GIFT IDEAS?: Well music is always the most wonderful gifts. You can buy some CDs, vinyl, or even cassettes. The store has gift certificates for anyone looking for a way to spread the music love without getting something specific. My jewelry designs this holiday season will now have a gift box option free of charge! We have multiple colors and you can select it. They have a little bow on top already, we just have to put them inside. Remember any pairing of earrings and a necklace gets you $5 off the entire purchase. I am working on crossposting everything onto my etsy page (jasmineorchidgallery) as well. You could also request a specific charm type (say a lizard or etc.) and chain color. I would do this very soon as I would have to order the pieces and USPS is slowly down a lot these days. I also accept commissions for custom art designs. I would need anything submitted by November 20th for these to guarantee Christmas arrival. For jewelry custom requests my deadline is October 31st, because I have to ensure the charms I order arrive to me in a reasonable time. 

Thank you for always supporting us here at Disc-Cover Records, and I look forward to offering you some new release reviews. 

Comments