NEW RELEASE: Slut Pop - Kim Petras

 HEY, remember just shortly when I reviewed the single? I wanted to give you a full scale introduction into this EP itself before I utterly possibly destroy every ounce of the dignity it never had. For real. I don't hate Kim Petras. "Icy" is on rotation for eternity. That song is pop finesse as far as I see it. But this is begging to be perceived as immediate garbage. Sometimes I do you all a favor - I try it so you don't have to! Or if you enjoy the whole damn you gotta try this - it is burnt hair and mango (thank you Geico racoons for sponsoring my brain spews at near midnight), then you try it too. 

It begins with "Slut Pop", which lacks even the redeeming catchy beat to try and make me forget she is chanting for us to take our clothes off in some fashion. The lyrics are ridiculous at best. 

The single has already been reviewed, but "Treat Me Like a Slut" at least, if you consider songs this sexual to have substance, a bit more substantial... 

"XXX" is honestly making everything just...worse. The way she tunes her voice in that one part just makes it feel like a child is talking which downright disturbs me. I don't think I will ever listen to any of these songs again...

If being a "Superpower Bitch" means I have to be this way then I think...I will settle for my boring normalcy. Suddenly my paper napkin lifestyle became super sexy. Sexier than any of these songs sheerly surviving on pure shock value.

DID SHE REALLY START THIS SONG WITH GOAT SOUNDS. She is really doing whatever the hell she wants. I cannot even with this EP anymore. "Throat Goat" is peak loss of brain cells at this point.

I feel like at this point this review is incapable of being clean when your song title is literally "They Wanna Fuck". And like every other track on this album, you can be prepared for the song title to basically be the only thing you hear for about 2 minutes. Frankly I want to fuck...no one involved in the making of this. I did not consent to this attack on my ears.

The album closes with "Your Wish is My Command", which frankly it did meet one wish...it is finally over.

Lyrics: 1/10 - I think this is the first time I found this low of a score necessary. This is intentionally vulgar and says so little. She did not meet her concept - she lazily sold sex. Disgusting. 

Music: 3/10 - Some of the beats are genuinely pretty good. I just hate everything else.

Overall: 1/10 - Don't even go here unless you want to experience pain in the fall of humanity. 

Comments