NEW RELEASE: SINGLE DRIVE BYS

 For our conclusion after a night of not suffering, let us see what the thin candle has left!

I do not usually listen to Spanish music, but with MOTOMAMI, Rosalia took the world by storm. "LLYLM" incorporates a mix of english and spanish, and I kind of like it. It definitely is not as unique of work as MOTOMAMI was, but for earworm pop it's decent.

The Kid Laroi returns to us with "Love Again". He has never been my cup of tea. I kind of feel like he needs some voice lessons. This is a song that highlights that issue I have with him.

Pink has released new single "Trustfall". I honestly miss when Pink had a bite. She lost it after Funhouse and it has just continued to disappear. It does not even feel like I listen to the same artist anymore. 

Chloe announced her debut solo album, and a new single called "Pray It Away", and frankly it is the least interesting single I've heard so far.

Alright everyone has a guilty pleasure. Mine usually exists in the rap I listen to is usually garbage. Which is exactly why I am about to endorse the new Rae Sremmurd track "Sucka or Sum" because Swae Lee for some reason appeals to me.

Maisie Peters has my attention. Her debut did not impress me at all. Too clunky. Her singles for her sophomore work has been better than everything I heard on her debut. "Body Better" isn't quite "Good Enough" levels of good but I like it a lot.

Fall Out Boy returns again with "Heartbreak Feels so Good" which honestly is not the first single. It definitely shows they have returned to Under the Cork Tree. Old fans, rejoice.

Sawyer Fredericks returns with "Lonely Bear". I am hoping this is cooking a third album from him! It has been too long. It is a very slow acoustic song in the vein of "Still Here". Flowers for You was grittier and more produced, so it was nice to hear him return to this.

PVRIS returns as well with "Goddess". Honestly, none of the 3 singles for their new album have impressed me. I'm a little concerned. 

Kerli is back! Joyed to see that. "21st Century Kid" is a bit more like Utopia than Shadow Works, but is still very likable.

Okay...there are many things I expect from Aly & AJ. This is almost...country. It sounds so good though. I'm impressed. The acoustic just fits them as well as the pop. 

That's all from me this week. Enjoy the tunes.

Comments